Remote voice track

You have a question or need an advice about how to do something? Ask it here!
Bernarddemol
Remote voice track

Post by Bernarddemol »

Hi

How do you add username's for remote voice tracking with an other password.
We want for each dj several rules.

Thanks
radio42
Site Admin
Re: Remote voice track

Post by radio42 »

There is only a central login for Remote Voice Tracking. I.e. you always use the the ‘Authorization Password’ as defined under the ‘TCP Device’ section.
There are also no 'rules' for different users. Bit what rules are you exactly looking for, as you can either do remote voice tracking or not.
Bernarddemol

Post by Bernarddemol »

We are searching for rules for remote-voice tracking that an specific user only can record a specific hour and not can change a playlist
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

These rules currently do not exist regardless the login.
A user allowed for RVT can modify any program which is allowed for RVT. And he/she can then change that playlist with his remote session, eg. add tracks, rearrange tracks, delete tracks etc. This is actually need by a remote DJ anyhow.

So what do you mean by record an hour but not change the playlist. Adding new voice tracks is changing it ;-)
Bernarddemol

Post by Bernarddemol »

Oeps, sorry. But is it possible to add this to the wish-list that every dj that do remote voice-tracking has a specific login password?
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

Sure, I can add it to the wish list.
But just different users with no additional functionality behind doesn’t sound very important to me.
So if, I guess some more user specific rights and functionality should be added, I am just not certain what functionality is feasible and manageable.
Bernarddemol

Post by Bernarddemol »

It would be also good if every user that record has own password. So when somebody stops, you don't have to change the password for everyone.