one line each track in playlist

You have a question or need an advice about how to do something? Ask it here!
warmeman
one line each track in playlist

Post by warmeman »

A question about the playlist layout settings.
Now the artist and title are listed below each other.
In the old proppfrexx 3 this was next to each other and so you had a single line.
How can you set propprexx 4 to use a single line for each audio track in the playlist?
radio42
Site Admin
Re: one line each track in playlist

Post by radio42 »

Just align the layout of the playlist accordingly.
It is optional to use 2 lines per entry. You can also just drag and drop the columns next to each other, so that everything appears in one line.

I.e. the default layout just changed in v4. But you still have the option to not use that feature. Just drag the header columns accordingly.

When done, select the ribbon tab to save the layout!
In v3 the last layout was always automatically saved. In v4 you need to save it explicitly.
In v4 you can now also distinguish between 2 layouts. One for Manual playlists and one for automatic scheduling playlists.
warmeman

Post by warmeman »

Can I also disable columns? I can't drag it to the point where I lose the 2nd line.
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

Sure. When you right click on the header and select the column chooser option you can also drag header columns From the header to the table area - a big X will be shown (indicating that you remove such column), ow drop the column to remove it.
warmeman

Post by warmeman »

Ah, now it worked. Would you mind taking a screenshot for me on how I can save it? I can't find this.
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

The layout options are explained here - scroll down a bit...: viewtopic.php?p=10143#p10143

Note, that the Playlist Window Layout from now on does NOT save and restore its layout automatically anymore!
So once you defined your desired column layout, make sure to manually save it using the new miscellaneous Load/Save Layout buttons.
You can now save 2 different layout versions: a) for manual Playlist and b) for scheduled Playlists.
Save Layout.png
Playlist SaveRestore Layout menu
The latter one (b) is only used for playlists which are created automatically by the Program Scheduler (if never defined, the manual one is used).
You can however toggle between the 2 layouts at any time by using the related 'Load Layout' button.
Note, that due to the new banded layout options, the playlists's 'Show Time Columns to the Left' option became obsolete.
warmeman

Post by warmeman »

Thanks Bernd!